2011年5月28日 星期六

Invitation: "Dragon Boat Racing Party" at my Chinese school

Dear students



I really want to show my appreciation for your continued hard work and positive attitudes towards my class. So, I have a proposal. As you may know, the Dragon Boat Festival is very important in Chinese culture. Also, in my classes, I believe that learning the language isn't only about grammar, speaking, comprehension and other such things; it’s also about providing some cultural background and encouraging you to explore it.

.

So, I want to invite you to a special occasion at my school, a kind of school open day in the form of a "Dragon Boat Racing Party”. I will prepare some snacks and soft drinks and organize a fun "Dragon Boat Competition". You are also free to bring your own beer if you like.

Obviously, I’ll understand if you can’t make it but it’s a chance to meet and get to know some other students who study with me. You can come alone or bring some friends along if you prefer. Ask your partner or whoever you choose really. Just let me know if you can come in advance and how many people will be attending with you so I can prepare properly.

I’m not sure which day suits most people, so if you could RSVP when you get the chance.

The dates I’m proposing is:

~~~~~Next Sunday June 5 (from 13:30 till about 15:30.)

Answer in my Facebook page or reply me by email,please.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174115789311915

Thanks for your time!

Pauline

沒有留言:

張貼留言